The business and personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide such information.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Quote Factory uses log files. These files log visitors when they visit our website. The information collected by log files include IP addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website and gathering demographic information.